Wednesday, April 21, 2010

an update of sorts

Turns out I've kind of been slacking on maintaining my blog lately - and by lately I mean the past month and a half.  I was doing so good at writing posts every so often, too.  Dang.  Well this is me promising to do better. I'm making this promise to myself.  I made that list of 24 things and gosh darn it I am going to stick to it and complete that list!

So much has happened in the last month and half, which is primarily why I've been such a lazy blogger.  Work has been so chaotic and hectic.  I got promoted to Marketing Manager - sounds so fancy doesn't it? If you didn't notice, I put "Manager" in italics because it adds emphasis and seems a little classy.  The other Marketing Coordinator quit, so I was completely swamped doing the work of 2+ people.  Oh how I miss overtime!  No worries, they finally hired another marketing person.  Hopefully that means my workload will lighten!  

So this post is kind of lame...short...and a tad pointless, but basically it is me saying "okay, I know I have sucked at posting, but I promise to do better."

That's all for now.


2 comments:

  1. Morgan - I check this everyday hoping to find a new blog. I'm glad you realized you're missed! :)

    ReplyDelete